We came across a list of "Pros & Cons" regarding commercial office and business cleaners. That got us talking about our own approach to cleaning and how it compares to the list.
Three negative things commercial cleaners do (and we don't):
1. Clients have no control over the cleaning process
NLC is the exception to that rule. The main reason? We are family-owned and operated, not a franchise. Like a franchise, we follow stringent guidelines for efficiently and safely cleaning. However, our localized one-on-one service allows us to custom our services to your needs.
2. Poor customer service & communication
We pride ourselves on our customer service. From answering our phone to visiting your facility, you will always be dealing with one of the team. If we can't get to your call, we will do our best to get back to you within the hour. This dedication to service is a big reason we have been in business for 35 years.
3. High costs and inflexible contracts
Good communication from the beginning is the first step in controlling costs. We work to your needs. We are flexible with scheduling. We are flexible in determining which areas need more or less attention. And we LISTEN! You know what your business space needs and you have the final say on what services you need.
How we did with the list of "Pros"
1. Professionalism - from scheduling to final results We've been doing that for over 30 years.
2. Top-notch employees Our cleaners and supervisors are uniformed, insured and bonded. Each is knowledgeable and experienced in handling cleaning products and equipment.
3. One call access to complete customer service
4. Cleaning equipment and chemicals/uniforms and training - we take care of it so you don't have to.
So, you can have the best of both worlds - a healthy, good-looking, clean smelling workplace without any of the hassles. Give NLC Solutions a call when you need a commercial cleaning service that puts you first. 908-753-3900.