(and how NLC Solutions can fix it)
We came across a list of "Pros & Cons" regarding commercial office and business cleaners. That got us to talking about our own approach to cleaning and how it compares to the list.
We started with the cons:
1. No control over the cleaning process
NLC is the exception to that rule. The main reason? We are family-owned and operated, not a franchise. While we follow stringent guidelines for efficiently and safely cleaning, our localized one-on-one service allows us to customize to fit the needs of our clients.
2. Poor customer service & communication
We pride ourselves on our customer service. You will usually reach our team on your first call. If we miss you we will do our best to return your call within the hour. This dedication to service is a big reason we have been in business for over 30 years.
3. High costs and inflexible contracts
Good communication from the beginning is the first step in controlling costs. We work to your needs. We are flexible with scheduling. We are flexible in determining which areas need more or less attention. And we LISTEN! You know what your business space needs and you have the final say on what services you need.
How we did with the list of "Pros"
1. Professionalism - from scheduling to final results We've been doing that for over 30 years.
2. Top-notch employees Our cleaners and supervisors are uniformed, insured and bonded. Each is knowledgeable and experienced in handling cleaning products and equipment.
3. One call access to complete customer service
4. Cleaning equipment and chemicals/uniforms and training - we take care of it so you don't have to.
So, you can have the best of both worlds - a healthy, good-looking, clean smelling workplace without any of the hassles. Give NLC Solutions a call when you need a commercial cleaning service that puts you first. 908-753-3900.